The Southwest Workforce Development Board (SWWDB) intends to be an economic and workforce development service to the community, the employee and the employer.
The Local Plan for WIOA Services in the Southwest Workforce Development Area has been finalized. It can be read in its entirety at the link below.
- Promote life-long learning.
- Promote a skilled workforce for our area.
- Promote the Oklahoma Career Ready Certificate and WorkKeys assessments.
- Explore and utilize the industry cluster concept.
- Benchmark and provide meaningful data to improve services in the area.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 580-562-4882 (Ext. 178)
- Fax: 580-562-4880
- Cell: 405-464-3223
Chair - Ed Phillips, McDonalds ♦ Vice Chair - Jim Norris, Boeing